| Change | Aug 28 - Sept 3 | Sept 4 - Sept 10 | Sept 11 - Sept 17 | Sept 18 - Sept 24 |
| Buy white board to organize/Continuously update | ||||
| Make Financial Plan/Review Wednesdays | ||||
| House clean S.'s room/Tidy Tuesdays | ||||
| Sort S.'s clothes/Review Tuesdays |
So . . . this isn't particularly pretty and I faked in this week and next week's goals to see how it would look but what do you think? I think it will do for now but will need some adjustment once a few more weeks go by. Anyone with any suggestions of a better way to show all past and current weeks (and maybe even future ones too now that I think about it) let me know!
You and your spreadsheets :-)
ReplyDeleteI actually think that this sort of graph will work well.